Home > Travel & Hotel > Visa

Visa Information

Unless you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, you will need a visa to enter Australia. New Zealand passport holders can apply for a visa upon arrival in the country. All other passport holders must apply for a visa before leaving home.

- If you a part of eligible countries, you can apply online for free eVisitor (subclass 651) visa. You will have to apply at least two weeks before your proposed date of travel.
More information here: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/651-

- If you a part of eligible countries, you can apply for Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601), but you may need to use a travel agent to apply for this visa. ​Average processing time for this visa is less than one day.
More information here: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/601-

- For other passports, you will have to apply for a Visitor visa (subclass 600). We advice you to apply at least 1 month in advance.
More information here: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/600-

More information about the visas and the application process, please visit:

Register now or log in
for registered schools
to access Registration form
and Peer to Peer Meeting agenda
Host & Sponsor

Host & Sponsor : Curtin Business School

Important dates

10 Apr
Registration opens
05 Jun
Special Early-Bird closes
02 Sep
Early-bird registration closes
20 Oct
Online registration closes
Contact us
or you can leave your number
and we will call you back

Free call back

Latest tweets