The response of Business Schools to the 4th Industrial Revolution


Even though Croatia is not part of the Schengen area yet, a valid ID or passport is all that is required for a tourist stay up to three months for the nationals of:

  • The European Union
  • Canada
  • Switzerland
  • The United States
  • Australia

Other nationals must apply for a visa before entering the Republic of Croatia. If the Republic of Croatia does not have an Embassy / Consulate in some countries, the foreign national can apply for a visa at the nearest Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Croatia in another country.

The foreign national must personally apply for a visa. Exceptionally, in certain specific and duly motivated cases, the foreign national may not have to personally file his visa application, but he will have to personally go to the Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Croatia to withdraw his visa.

In order to obtain a visa, you must have:

  • A valid passport :
  • The validity period should exceed that of the visa by three months
  • It must be issued in the previous 10 years
  • It must contain at least two empty pages for the visa
  • A 35x45 mm colored photo
  • Evidence of travel health insurance
  • Evidence of paid visa fee
  • Documents that prove:the purpose of the stay in Croatia ensured accommodation

More information can be found here :

If you need one of this document or any complementary informations, please contact us at :

© Copyright Silkwires, All rights reserved