The kind of visa you need to enter the UAE depends on several factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its duration.
Currently, citizens of 48 countries apart from the GCC nations, can get visa on arrival.
Citizens of the following countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa upon arrival for 90 days:
Citizens of the following countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa upon arrival for 30 days with a 10-day grace period:
|Australia||Hong Kong||Monaco||South Korea|
|Brunei||Ireland||New Zealand||The Vatican|
|Canada||Japan||San Marino||United States|
Kindly ensure that only the specifications of passport copies and photos for visa processing listed below are followed:
1. Each and every document should contain the name shown on passport.
2. Each and every document should be only in JPG format, other formats are not acceptable for visa processing.
3. Abbreviated names/nicknames are not allowed. (A. Malik, M A Mahir)
4. Each and every document should contain details of only one person.
5. Don’t put any Mr., Mrs. Dr. Shr. Smt, and numerical digit before name.
6. All the passport copies and photos should be clear.
Hoping for your kind support and understanding. Failing to adhere to the guidelines stated above will result in delays or utimately, discontinuation in the visa requests process.
UAE Tourist Visa (14days): AED 350 per visa