Combo session I : “The right” programs of Business Schools for today and tomorrow (curriculum transformation)
· The right balance in the curriculum between current needs and future needs of the students/customers
· Should we focus in the curriculum preparing students to be more competitive or more collaborative?
· Are pure business subjects in the curriculum enough for the future (and probably today’s) manager?
· Should the curriculum of the Business programs be universal or focusing on the needs of the particular region?
· What curriculum should be developed to have decent student exchange internationally?
· How can students might influence the content of the program? Should they?
Combo session II : New format of learning for Business Schools (methods, approaches, forms)
· Are the methods used by Business schools today efficient enough? Should we add/invent the new ones?
· Should we have a combination of learning methods (variety of approaches) in one program? Are the methods used really satisfy the needs of all students?
· How the geographical location, continent influences the methods of learning used?
· Should methods of learning vary depending on the generation (different learning methods for X, Y, Z generations) ?
· What learning methods the Business schools in developing economies should focus on? (Africa’s experiences in distance learning methods)
Combo session III : The right faculty and staff in order to respond to the challenges of 4th industrial revolution effectively (selection, recruitment and development of people in Business schools)
· Are current faculty members sufficient enough for the very dynamic changes that demand competences in high tech and modern learning methods?
· Does different geographies and zones create specific requirements for the faculty and staff?
· Should faculty of Business schools have experiences in business themselves?
· How Business schools can compete with business for best administrative staff? Is it realistic?
Combo session IV : How to assure continuous innovations & change within Business schools (transformation & nurturing of Business School’s organizational culture)?
· What needs to be done and what methods/methodologies should be used in order to create and maintain the culture within Business school, which enables innovations and continuous changes?
· What leadership skills are needed for the dean to create such culture?
· Is it easy to assure the continuous innovations climate in multicultural teams? What needs to be done to make it successful?
· Do the Business schools have the right organizational structure to nurture continuous change and innovations? If yes, what kind?